Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Search...Destroy

 I got my cousin from Columbus his first Steelhead....He had a blast, and it sure put a smile on his face. After accomplishing the mission, we fished on.
                               This skipper came to hand, I loved the specs on this fish:pretty!
                                                           Jeremy caught this little guy!
                                                                  Stupid mutant!!!
                                  Good times with the cuz! Wish we can hang out more Anthony!
                                     You always find something cool while walking the river..

I thought I would share just a few pics of the most recent chromers! GOOD JOB ON YOUR FIRST STEELHEAD ANTHONY! I hope we can go again! Thanks for reading........MARIO

MARIO

No comments:

Post a Comment