Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Huge Surprise

While fishing a few weeks ago I ran into some top-shots of Orvis. As we bullshitted we started talking about switch rods and what not. I went to find my dad, came back, and Steve had an Orvis access switch in his hand. He handed it over and said "Merry Christmas, this is for you" I looked in shock and disbelief and said "No way!" He said "yup..for you" I was completely shocked and wanted to scream for joy. This was my dream rod that I had wanted since it came out! I want to thanks Steve and Shawn for their generosity and kindness. These are some of the coolest and most knowledgeable guys in the fly fishing business. This is what Orvis is all about. I CANT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR WHAT YOU DID. I got a chance to swing it around the day after, man is it SICK.

Its maiden voyage!

 Even though I didnt get one on it, there is always next week right? You bet, I knocked this big female within the first half hour of the next trip out.



 I would strongly recommend buying Orvis-they have quality gear, and they stand behind it-not mater what!

Thank you guys so much-you rock!

Mario 

No comments:

Post a Comment