Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Water

We had to drop someone off at the airport this morning, so we thought, how can we pull some fishing into this deal? The Rocky River was close by so we decided to give it a go. As with any new water it is always a new adventure, as a fisherman, your always wondering "Whats around the next bend?" or "Whats that water look like below the next riffle?" After quickly finding our way into the park , we decided to try the lower river. After it got light out, I hooked one pretty fast. But this fish decided to break me off. He later antagonized me by sitting 10 feet in front of me, my float bobbing up and down. I "Re-hooked" the fish on the float and got part of my rig back- that was funny. After exploring some new water, we were very impressed  with the access and the amount of fish-able water. So to all of you who are within 15 minutes of this Metro-Park, I'm not afraid to say that I am jealous. It was a good day on some new water. Tight lines......................MARIO

No comments:

Post a Comment