Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 11, 2011

We decided to head to a popular area on the lower stretch of this particular stream. We were greeted by only 2 cars. Getting excited we geared up and headed down to the river. I chose to break out my center- pin  for a change, I like to switch it up. The first dunk came in quick order. 


One chunky female
Before you knew it, dunk number two came around, I hooked and landed a nice male. Two for two-I was grinning. I even caught my favorite friend- a skipper. I'm still batting 100! I got to meet up with a couple friends-my buddy Alan and his friend Sam. After struggling a bit at first he finally hit this chromer on a purple Egg-Sucking leach.


  Sam is a SUPER FUN guy to fish with, he might be the funniest guy on the creek-especially when he is hooked up with a fish! WHOOAAA!!! YAAA!!!

After a short walk upstream dad finally got the funk off! This dime fought like hell! Dad was grinning again! After a couple nice pics she swam off strong!

As I walked upstream I had high hopes for the next hole. My first pass I was down, hooked into a fresh fish. The fish fought me, brought me through through two split logs, under another one, jumped and finally wrapped me! I tried to get him out but he had me good, nothing to do but to break him off. I retied and two drifts later the same thing happened! Damn! Frustrated, I took a short break. Soon after I hear Sam hooting FISH!, FISH! Yes! He brought his fish to hand for a quick picture.






Dad caught a pig of a fish but no-one was there to take a pic. The day was a good one, mission accomplished! See you on the creek!

MARIO

No comments:

Post a Comment